In recent years, unique gemstone engagement rings have become increasingly popular. While diamond rings are still the most common choice, many couples now opt for unique and unexpected stones, such as sapphires, emeralds, and even black diamonds. Wedding bands are also undergoing a style makeover, with more couples choosing twisted or braided designs instead of the traditional plain band. Engraved details are also becoming increasingly popular, with couples using their wedding bands to commemorate their special day.
What makes unique gemstone engagement rings so special?
There are many reasons why unique gemstone engagement rings are so special.
- For one, they are unique! Unlike mass-produced diamond engagement rings, unique gemstone engagement rings are one-of-a-kind. This means you can be sure that your fiancé will be the only person with a ring like yours in the world.
- In addition, unique gemstone engagement rings are often more affordable than their diamond counterparts. And because they are unique, they will likely appreciate over time.
So, consider a unique gemstone ring if you’re looking for a truly special engagement ring. You and your fiancé will be glad you did!
What to look for in diamond wedding bands?
When shopping for diamond wedding bands, it is important to remember the “4 Cs” of diamonds: carat weight, cut, colour, and clarity.
- Carat weight is a measure of the diamond’s size and is the most important factor in determining a diamond’s value.
- Cut refers to the diamond’s proportions and symmetry and affects the diamond’s brilliance.
- Colour is graded from D (no hue) to Z (a yellow-hued diamond), with diamonds graded D-F as the most valuable.
- Clarity is a measure of the number and size of inclusions in the diamond and is graded on a scale from IF (flawless) to I3 (heavily included).
By keeping the 4 Cs in mind, you can be sure to find a diamond that is both beautiful and valuable.